Aggressive Criminal Defense By Former Prosecutors & Police Can Make A Difference
At Suhre & Associates we offer a team of three former prosecutors and an Ohio Police Officer to defend our clients. We diligently, and aggressively, protect our clients from charges ranging in severity from minor misdemeanors to high level felonies and Federal charges as well.
As Akron Criminal Lawyers, we understand how emotionally draining your situation can be. You likely understand that any conviction can result in major, life altering, penalties: years in prison, huge monetary fines, a negative social stigma and lack of employment down the road.
Because you understand all of that we offer a no pressure, no obligation, consultation – for free – to all of our potential clients. We promise to take your call, and listen to your specific and unique situation. If we have the time to take on your case we promise to immediately begin fighting to protect your rights.
WE FIGHT FOR OUR CLIENTS
I understand, having been on both sides of the criminal system, how much of a life altering impact a felony (and even a misdemeanor) conviction can have on your life. A felony conviction probably means you will lose your job. If you lose your job you will probably lose your house. And if you lose your house, you’re family will suffer.
Because we understand how devastating these convictions can be on you, we fight like we’re representing a family member.
We are criminal trial attorneys. And we understand that attorneys sometimes get a bad reputation – for not returning calls, not being prepared, or being late. We are the exact opposite. In fact, you can search our names on the internet and find out what our past clients say about us. We are trial attorneys – we are always prepared, we are always on time, and we always return phone calls. You are paying us for a professional service, and as your Akron Criminal Attorney…. we’ll deliver.
Call us at 330-510-5668 for free, no-pressure free, no-obligation consultation.
Crimes We Can Assist With In Akron
- Manslaughter 1st & 2nd
- Reckless Homicide
- Possession of Controlled Substance (PCS)
- Trafficking of Controlled Substance (Sale/Distribution)
- Possession with Intent to Sell Controlled Substance
- Possession of Marijuana
- Marijuana Cultivation
- Trafficking of Marijuana within school zone
- Manufacturing Methamphetamine
- Possession of Methamphetamine Precursor
- Possession of Forged Prescription
- Prescription Drug Not in Proper Container
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (felony & misdemeanor)
- Also Seizure of Assets relative to Drug Trafficking
- Assault 1st Degree – weapon and serious physical injury
- Assault 3rd Degree – upon a police officer
- Assault 4th Degree – misdemeanor and/or family member
- Wanton endangerment
- Terroristic threatening
- Criminal Abuse (1st, 2nd and 3rd Degrees)
- Restraining Order Violation
- Administrative Punishment
- Failure to Follow A Direct Order
- Court Martial
- Letter of Reprimand
- Problems associated with being charged with a crime in civilian court.
- Do you have to talk to the administration and make admissions before your criminal case in civilian court is over?
- Will you be suspended from driving on base?
- Are you entitled to base counsel?
- Does the JAG office really have jurisdiction from the prosecutor in civilian court?
- Are are you entitled to a hearing?
- Our lawyers have successfully challenged transfer of jurisdiction from a civilian court to the military at W.P.A.F.B. and worked with Air Force defense counsel from Langley, VA to coordinate a defense to criminal charges.
Kidnapping and Related Offenses
- Unlawful Imprisonment
- Custodial Interference
- Rape (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Degree)
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual misconduct
- Indecent exposure
- Possession of burglar’s tools
- Criminal Trespass
Criminal Damage to Property
- Criminal Mischief
- Criminal littering
Arson and Related Offenses
- Insurance Fraud
- Theft by Unlawful Taking
- Unauthorized Use of Motor Vehicle
- Theft by Deception
- Receiving Stolen Property
- Theft of Identity
- Unauthorized Use Of Credit Cards
- Robbery 1st Degree – physical injury/deadly weapon
- Robbery 2nd Degree – physical force
Forgery and Related Offenses
- Criminal Possession of Forged Instrument
Business and Commercial Frauds
- Failure to File / Tax evasion
- Misreporting of taxable sales
Obstruction of Public Administration
- Falsely reporting an incident
- Tampering with public records
Escape and Other Offenses Relating to Custody
- Promoting contraband
- Bail Jumping
- Resisting Arrest
- Fleeing or Evading Police
- Assault of a Police Officer
- Failure to Obey A Police Order or Signal
Hindering Prosecution or Apprehension Perjury and Related Offenses
- False Swearing
- Inconsistent Statements
Riot, Disorderly Conduct and Related Offenses
- Inciting to Riot
- Unlawful Assembly
- Disorderly Conduct
- Harassing communication
- Public Intoxication
Eavesdropping and Related Offenses
- Possession of Eavesdropping Device
Offenses Relating to Firearms and Weapons
- Carrying Concealed Deadly Weapon
- Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon
- Nonsupport and Flagrant Nonsupport
- Endangering Welfare of Minor
- Unlawful Transaction with a Minor
Internet Crimes and Computer Crimes
Federal Criminal Charges Filed In Ohio
- Gun and Firearm Crimes
- Civil Rights Violations
- Counterfeiting and Forgery
- Drug Possession and Trafficking
- Insurance Fraud
- Mail Fraud
- Wire Fraud
- Harboring Illegal Aliens
- Obscenity & Child Pornography
- Obstruction of Justice
- RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations)
- Tax Evasion
- Wire Interception
- Defense against Seizure of Assets