Aggressive Criminal Defense By Former Prosecutors & Police Can Make A Difference
It is unlawful to possess some substances in Akron, Ohio. Penalties are severe and jail time can range up to 8 years in prison.
You will need an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Akron Ohio to represent you when you have been charged with a drug possession or trafficking charge because the lawyers at Suhre & Associates, LLC care about your rights.
It is important to call a Drug Possession Defense Lawyer in Akron right now because we can help defend your innocence. We can help you avoid a conviction because you may be eligible for diversion programs or drug court.
If convicted, you will also be subject to a mandatory driver’s license drug of abuse suspension from the BMV. Our Akron criminal defense lawyers can assist you in obtaining driving privileges so you can keep working.
Some drug offenses are eligible for diversion, treatment in lieu of conviction, or drug court. Our lawyers will tell you what you are eligible for in your case.
Our lawyers are experienced in assisting our client’s obtain drug counseling while their criminal case is pending. This is important because it can assist in negotiation of a reduction of the number and severity of the charges against you.
Some types of illegal drugs are:
- Cocaine: Coke, Crack, Flake, Rocks, Snow.
- Methamphetamine: Crank, Crystal, Glass, Ice, Speed.
- Phencyclidine: PCP, Angel Dust, Boat, Hog, Love Boat.
- Psilocybin: Magic Mushroom, Purple Passion, Shrooms.
- Amphetamine: DOB, DOM, MDA, MDMA, Adam, Ecstasy, STP, XTC.
- GHB: G, Liquid Ecstasy, Grievous Bodily Harm, Goob, Liquid X.
- Marijuana: Blunt, Grass, Herb, Pot, Reefer, Sinsemilla, Smoke, Weed.
- LSD: Acid, Microdot.
- Ketamine: K, Special K, Vitamin K, Kit Kat.
- Anabolic Steroids: Testosterone, T/Eratio, Stanazolol, Nandrolene.
- Heroine: Diacetylmorphine, Horse, Smack.
- Hashish: Hash.
Need a Drug Possession or Drug Trafficking Criminal Defense Lawyer in the Akron area? Then call Suhre & Associates 24 Hour Emergency Hotline for Akron at 330-510-5668.
Now is the perfect time to put a team that includes a FORMER POLICE OFFICER and a FORMER PROSECUTOR to work…. for you! You can also send us an e-mail using the contact form to the right.