Need An Attorney Dedicated To Aggressively Protecting Your Rights?
Then contact Suhre & Associates for your FREE Consultation using the contact form to the bottom right or call our 24 Hour Emergency Number at 330-510-1555. The call is FREE and there is no obligation. In addition:
- We truly believe that every call is important and treat every client like they are our only client.
- We will gladly talk with you over the phone or in person, without charge.
- We are available for your call 24/7.
We know you are worried about the outcome and have a lot of questions, such as:
- Will I go to jail?
- Am I going to lose my driver’s license?
- Can I get an Akron DUI charge reduced?
- Is my employer going to find out?
As former prosecutors and police officers, we are fortunate to have a unique vision that few other Akron DUI defense attorneys can claim, because we have been on both sides of the case. This valuable experience is second to none.
We will be able to answer many of your general questions during the initial consultation. As the case proceeds, we will answer every specific question and explain the answer in detail so that you understand and are satisfied with that explanation.
Our previous experience allows us to thoroughly examine all the evidence and develop a theory of litigation to best exploit the State’s weaknesses and develop a defense to combat the State’s strengths.
Joe Suhre, the principal of Suhre & Associates brings a team of attorneys with years of experience that help create a highly effective DUI defense – and one which will increase your chances of maintaining your freedom. Of course, one of our first goals is to file an Administrative License Suspension appeal and petition the court for driving privileges immediately.
Because our lawyers focus on Akron DUI defense, you will receive the benefit of an intense, personalized, and competent defense litigator who will focus on your best interests.
After a DUI arrest, you may assume that there is no way to avoid a conviction. Maybe your performance on the field sobriety tests was less than desirable or the breath test result was over the legal limit. And now you’re questioning if you can even avoid a conviction for DUI. I urge you to not make assumptions because there are strategic defenses available that may be applicable in your case.
Those defenses include but are not limited to:
- No probable cause to stop or to arrest;
- Non-substantial compliance with the National Highway Traffic Association Manual on any administered field sobriety tests;
- Problems with the breath test as it relates to the Ohio Administrative Code and the Ohio Department of Health.
We believe that every DUI defense case requires a complete assessment of all the evidence. You can be assured that no stone will be left unturned as we develop a strategy to defend your case. And how do we accomplish that?
- First, we will obtain all of the evidence against you by filing a motion for discovery and perform our own independent investigation of the facts.
- Second, once we have the evidence you will be provided copies of everything – at no charge to you. Only after the evidence is gathered is it possible to evaluate your case.
- Third, we will analyze and discuss your options with you and advise you accordingly. After all, this is your case and we believe you have the right to be informed, heard, and to be an active participant in the decision making process.
Call 330-510-1555 for your FREE, no obligation consultation with a Akron DUI Lawyer now – we’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.